*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. El Goonish Shive
  2. A webcomic
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1103600-El-Goonish-Shive
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1766981
TG, shrink, age, and morph your favourite characters. Now with 50% more Princess Peach.
This choice: El Goonish Shive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

El Goonish Shive

    by: rugal b.
Tedd looked at his beloved TF Gun, a wide smile on his face. He had done it! Creating clone forms, that is stored forms in the TF gun of other existing people, was an arduous task if you didn't have their data on hand. But Tedd had finally been able to hack into the FBI's databases in the building where his dad worked. As Mr. Verres' branch of the FBI was clandestine, they had scans and data of virtually every resident that lived in Moperville. And with a bit of engineering, Tedd was able to link the TF Gun with the database and download all of that data into it thus creating clone forms of virtually every resident of Moperville.

As a young man with a weird, perverted mind Tedd got to work thinking of who he could zap himself into for a little fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tedd turns into Nanase

*Noteb*
2. Tedd turns into Sarah

3. Tedd turns into someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1103600-El-Goonish-Shive