*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1642036-Troy-another-Marine-put-into-the-Avatar-program
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1766981
TG, shrink, age, and morph your favourite characters. Now with 50% more Princess Peach.
This choice: Troy - Marine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Troy, another Marine put into the Avatar program.

    by: Talcane
You had been briefed a million times about your exo-packs to be worn at all times outside. But you weren't here for being just another hired gun. Sure you had the training, but you were extremely interested in seeing how the indigenous humanoid Na'vi lived. You wanted to see their kind of culture as you did like back on earth when you had free time. Dr. Augustine herself had taken a liking to you and your interest, and thought it could be useful. She had you put in the Avatar program while you were still back on earth, and you had done countless hours in your Avatar body back on earth to get the feel of it while it was in child form. Now even though it was supposed to await you at the end of the trip as a full adult, something went wrong and you had just found this out as you landed and were introduced to your Avatar.

It had....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Changed gender on the flight through space.

2. Died on the flight in, you now have a new one.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1642036-Troy-another-Marine-put-into-the-Avatar-program