*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside Syndrome's lair
  2. The Incredibles
  3. Films
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1937290-Inside-Syndromes-lair
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1766981
TG, shrink, age, and morph your favourite characters. Now with 50% more Princess Peach.
This choice: Inside Syndrome's lair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Inside Syndrome's lair

    by: PonyGirl
Mr. Incredible was trapped inside Syndrome’s lair. The energy device holding him was too strong even for his incredible strength. Syndrome was gloating, “You see? Technology can do more incredible things than you could hope to. But supers do have their uses. That is why I came up with this.” He patted a device that was in front of Mr. Incredible, and between him and some kind of table. “And now is the time to show you how it works.” He turned, “It is time my dear Mirage.”

His incredibly sexy assistant, Mirage, got an evil, very satisfied look on her face as she hopped up onto the table. As she lay there, restraints came out and fastened around her wrists and ankles. The table then slanted up so that she was facing Mr. Incredible with the device behind them.

Syndrome crowed, “Now watch as we write a new chapter in your history.” He activated the device. A beam struck Mr. Incredible on the forehead. At the same time, another beam struck Mirage on the forehead. Mr. Incredible felt like he was literally being sucked out of his body, then things wen black.

He started to come to with someone slapping his face gently. “Hello? Mr. Not-so-incredible?” His eyes fluttered open to see Syndrome’s face inches from his. He felt very strange. And the more aware he felt, the stranger it got. His perspective seemed off too. Syndrome gloated, “Let me introduce you to someone.” He stepped aside. As he did, Mr. Incredible gasped. What he saw was himself! Well, his body, free from the energy restraints and smiling. He realized that the gasp he had let out sounded odd, even feminine. He looked down to see two small breasts. He was wearing a dress, and platinum blonde hair was on the corner of his vision! He was in the body of Mirage!

Syndrome laughed, “Yes, you realize your position now. But not fully yet. You see, that little device you experienced is a body swapping device. And it worked perfectly.” He turned to Mirage, in Mr. Incredible’s body. “Ready?”

Mirage laughed, “Ready! I have been waiting for this!” With that he picked up the body switching device and began to smash it until it was a small lump of crushed metal and circuitry.

Mr. Incredible let out a very feminine scream of, “NO!!!”, as ‘she’ struggled in vain to free herself.

Syndrome looked at Mirage, “You know the next step. Enjoy!” He grinned and left.

Syndrome walked up to Mr. Incredible, who he now towered over. “You might be wondering where he is going?” He leaned front and kissed Mr. Incredible on the lips, holding is head in place as he did so. “You see, he is going to take your place in every way. He will have a new job working for one of my companies. When I have need of his strength, it will work for me.” He massaged the breasts that now pushed out from Mr. Incredible’s chest, “And in the mean time, he is going to get to know your wife very, very well.”

Mr. Incredible struggled, “She will know it is not me!”

Syndrome laughed, “Why should she? And Mirage has been studying you for months in fine detail. His goal is not only to pass as you, but to see if he can double the size of your family before you are swapped back.” He let that sink in as she stubbled again, “Oh yes, there is a way back. To your body and to your family.”

She stopped struggling, “How is that?”

He grinned, “It is just a device I made. I can make another. But in order to do so, you are going to have to learn how to be a humble, submissive woman. From this moment on, your name is Miss Isabel Marie Shapely. You will learn to answer only to that name. You will learn how to be feminine and you will server me in whatever capacity I require. The sooner you are my perfect, feminine assistant, as Mirage was, the sooner I will consider building a new swapping device.” He slid a hand under her skirt and along the panty-covered slit in her crotch, “And the sooner you can stop Mirage from doing this to your wife.”

He pushed a button that let her loose. She immediately jumped at him, intending to smash him. Instead, he blocked her, grabbed her arm, twisted her around, and then held her tight as he gave her a passionate kiss!. She kicked and punched, but it was like a child to him!

He laughed, “Do you see how helpless you are now Miss Shapely? If you ever want to stand up to pee again, follow me.” He followed him in defeat as he lead the way. They entered some feminine looking quarters. “Here you will find a wide range of clothing. You will find books and recordings on how to become what you need to be, a feminine woman. I suggest you get started.” He left her inside.

You have the following choices:

1. She explores the room

*Noteb*
2. She begins searching for a way to escape

*Noteb*
3. She explores her body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1937290-Inside-Syndromes-lair