*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768935-Chav-TF/cid/1090522-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1768935
A man is subject to torture by being changed into one of the worst things possible
Chapter #1

Beginning...

    by: Shadowscythe
Dave wandered down one of the many streets in the town centre. He wasn't going anywhere, he was just wandering to kill some time, as he often needed to do. A single week after finishing his exams, he was already bored. All of his friends had got jobs (the lucky sods, he thought) but they're wasn't any left by the time he got round to applying for one.

I think I should take a moment to explain what Dave looks like. He has medium length, thin black hair with a fringe which covers the top of his face. He is relatively thin and slightly taller than average. At this particular moment he is wearing black jeans and a plain White t-shirt, with a black baseball cap as well to keep the sun out of his eyes.

As Dave turned a corner, he suddenly collided with a woman who was walking the opposite way. Both fell and Dave quickly rolled over, more than ready to erupt at whoever had cost him his obviously so precious time. The woman was already getting to her feet, trying to get away from this situation as quickly as possible. The woman was around 20 but was much shorter than Dave, only around 5 foot tall. She was a thin and had massively long bleached blond hair which reached halfway down her back. Her face was caked in makeup and she had piercings in her Tongue, ear and eyebrow. She was wearing a miniskirt, fishnet tights and high heels which elevated her a couple of inches off the ground Dave quickly noticed the thong which peeked out from her miniskirt. On top she wore a blue tube top and a black bar which pushed out her breasts and made them seem as large as possible. The woman was also wearing lots of jewellery on her hands and arms.

Dave let the first thing which came to his mind escape through his mouth. "You Fucking Bitch!!!" The woman opened her mouth and replied...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pleasantly

2. Angrily

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadowscythe (UN: shadowscythe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowscythe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768935-Chav-TF/cid/1090522-Beginning