*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769012-Pool-Party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1769012
A Pool Party goes awry when a water pistol begins to change peoples size...

A Pool Party goes awry when a water pistol begins to change peoples size...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Between my 3d renderings, I like to write giantess related stories, however my attention span won't cover one long story, so I decided to create an interactive with many story archs. It's primarily GTS, however there are openings for Giant Men, Shrunken Men, Shrunken Women as well as all the usual stuff such as domination, humiliation, destruction, worship, violence, love, sex, gentle... and pretty much everything in between.

You are Dan, a 6ft tall, 22 year old man who has been invited to a pool party for his friends birthday. Here are all the characters I’ve included (feel free to add you own later!) –

Tara – The birthday girl is 22 today. She is tanned, has fairly long brown hair, stands at 5’7” tall, and has a very nice body.

Demi – Tara’s sister, who is 18 years old and stands at 5’5” tall with long blonde hair. She has a nice body for her age, and is best friends with Dan’s sister.

Leah – Your 18 year old sister. You and her aren’t necessarily hostile, but there’s certainly a rivalry. She is 5’4” tall. She is also going to the party, because she is best friends with Tara’s sister. She has shoulder length brown hair.

Abi – Your 20 year old sister is stopping home with your mother today. She is a good looking woman with dark hair but a little bit on the short side at around 5'1" tall.

Sally - Your 38 year old mother, who is still quite attractive for her age, and is 5'3" tall.

RULES

While I do encourage you to contribute absolutely anything that you wish, please bare in mind I will amend or delete the following entries.

- Irrelevant Chapters (Keep it on-topic, and make drastic story changes an option.)
- Very Short Chapters (Please try and pad them out to at least a couple of sentences. Use my examples in various parts of the story.)
- Endings (Please don’t end the story. If a main character dies, simply change to another.)
- Toilet Stuff, eg excrement, urine (Not here please.)
- Quick Growth (Don’t make somebody jump from normal height to 10 miles tall in one chapter. Stretch it out over several.)
- Bad English (Doesn't have to be perfect, but please make it readable.)
- Underage Characters (I was going to put U18's in the story, but it just wouldn't work. This is an adult story.)

Other than the above, please add anything that comes into your head! There’s no limit on how big / small anyone can go, male or female, character deaths are allowed as long as the story doesn’t end, you can add characters as and when you want.

Enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769012-Pool-Party