*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cyclops
  2. The X Men
  3. POV
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769390-Doctor-Who-meets-the-X-Men/cid/1538065-Cyclops
by Ryan
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1769390
The TARDIS appears at Professer Xaviers School for the Gifted. What will happen next?
This choice: Cyclops  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cyclops

    by: Ryan
Scott Summers, also known as the X Man Cyclops. Mutant ability: absorption of solar radiation and ability to fire this as powerful laser blasts from his eyes. Current residence: Xavier's School for the Gifted. Family Background: Parents died in plane crash. One Brother, Alex Summers, similar abilities, but fires blasts from his chest rather than his eyes.

Scott Summers needed to get away from the mansion for a while. Jean had gone on a shopping trip with Kitty and Rogue, and he was extremely bored. It was time to get out and do something. He thought maybe he'd call Alex and meet up with him for a while. Alex was a surfer, who normally moved around a lot, so it would be interesting to go and meet up with him. First, he would have to get permission from Xavier, his legal guardian after his parents deaths. He had decided what he wanted to do, he headed to Xavier's office to ask him. As he walked into the office Xavier looked up at him.
"Ah, Scot, I was just about to call you, sit down please," Scott sat, wondering what the Professor wanted to tell him.
"Scot, your brother has gone missing," said Xavier, getting straight to the point "He was surfing on the north coast of Britain, then one day he just disappeared. Moira MacTaggart says that he left his lodgings to go out surfing, but he never made it to the sea, the police questioned people on the beach and they never saw him, his surfboard also seems to have disappeared."
"I need to get out there," said Scot "I need to at least attempt to find him, he would do the same thing for me."
"I thought you'd feel that way, Scot," said the Professor, handing him a plane ticket "That plane leaves tonight, I also called Jean, she's cutting her shopping trip short and coming to meet you there, I will also search for him on Cerebro, and contact you if I find him."
"Thank you, Professor," said Scot "I'll go pack some things and head out to the airport."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769390-Doctor-Who-meets-the-X-Men/cid/1538065-Cyclops