*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769446-Punished-by-Your-Boss
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1769446
A story of transformation in the work place, magic, science, punishment and humiliation...

A story of transformation in the work place, magic, science, punishment and humiliation...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the story of Compu-Global-Maga-Dyne Industries (CGMDI). Here you'll find erotic tales of humiliation and punishment meted out against unsuspecting employees, petty bosses extracting revenge or personal punishments for reasons of their own.

Originally inspired by Casey's "Punished by Your Teacher"
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher.

This tale takes the notion of abuse by your seniors into the work place.

Some ground rules:

1) Try to keep chapters to a minimum of 3-5 sentences. I understand that sometimes when setting up a fork we're just looking to provide 'option A or option B' type chapters, but if you need to create one of these chapters, please write at least one of the follow on chapters, give us some substance, not just another choice.

2) Spell check and grammar please. If it's too bad, I may either re-write it or delete it entirely.

3) Give your sense of kind free reign. Body swap, part swapping, head swapping, weight gain, humiliation, magical and technological transformation.... it's all fair game. Sex is all right, gay is fine. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of fetish based on human waste, but if it's well written, then I'm not going to nuke it.

That's it. Most important, let's have fun building a a stimulating and exciting set of stories to read and enjoy :)


The Cast: (And of course, you are welcome to create new characters as needed)

Employees:

Mark Ingram: Mark has been a quiet and dedicated computer programmer for the past several years. He's made few friends around the office, usually because he is more focused on his job than his office mates. He stands five foot, ten inches tall and is exceptionally lightly built, the consequence of forgetting to eat while programming more than any sort of diet or exorcize regimen. He keeps his long brown hair in a pony tail and wears light prescription glasses.

Susan Hobs: Susan is brand new to the company, having started this summer as an intern fresh out of college. Many speculate that the bubbly blond, former cheer leader, only gained the coveted internship because of her stunning good looks. Despite the stereotype Susan (never Sue) is dedicated and hardworking, very eager to make a good start with the company.

Tom Syler: Tom is good at his job. Very good. He's been one of the top sales in the company for years, and he enjoys reaping the rewards of it. Tom is a 'man's man,' enthusiastic about playing sports as he is about watching them. He dominates on the basketball court, using his six foot, three inch well muscled frame to full advantage. His only passion that's greater than the love of sales and driving a hard bargain is his love of chasing ladies and driving them home in his sports car. Tom isn't one for long term relationships, but at twenty seven, he isn't looking for love and he's at least honest about that when he brings home his many one night stands.

Emily Calaway: Emily is a very newly minted assistant manager. She's worked hard to get where she is, rising up through the ranks of the secretarial pool. She's just finished her own degree, perused entirely by taking night classes while working full time. Her night studies have left her soft in several places with a spreading middle and sagging ass. The same night schedule has also left her socially isolated with neither boyfriend or work colleagues to spend time with outside of work. Still, she's determined to get back on track, if she could just figure out how.

Bosses:

Heather Rand (Payroll): Heather is the senior manager in charge of the payroll department. She rules her minions with an iron fist, though an iron fist that's usually clutching a doughnut or candy bar. Her immense frame is soft and doughy, and her eyes peer out from behind thick heavy lenses. At nearly fifty years of age she has nothing in her life besides her work, and her own hefty daughter having been left by her husband more than a decade ago. Her daughter recently applied for the internship program, but was turned down in favor of Susan Hobs.

Alan Summers (Product Development): Alan has been the company's idea man for nearly twenty years, always chasing the next innovative product for the company and seldom slowed down by morals or ethics in his pursuit. Several of the company's most successful products are based on his patents and research, leaving him wealthy enough to walk away from the job if he ever needed to, however he sees no reason to leave a job that lets him give his creative talents free range.

Tanya Huff (Human Resources): Tanya rose through the ranks like a rocket, propelled by a ruthless ambition and a stunning body. She's never been afraid to leverage her good looks and sizable endowments to any advantage she's needed. Tom Syler has often called her 'The Moon' because, in his words 'she might be unattainable to mere mortals, but if one of us ever lands her, he'll be a hero forever.' Tanya sets her sights higher, but is ruthless in her treatment of anyone who gets in her way.

Mat Hardy (General Manager): Little happens at the company that Mat is not aware of. Having worked his way through the ranks, Mat enjoys every benefit of his position, weather that's company car, comped travel, or his choice of prettiest secretary from the pool. His shrewd business sense has propelled the company to new levels of profitability. While the senior executives know that he's a bit of a sleaze around the office, no one is interested in losing the results he gets, so they let his many infractions slide.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1769446-Punished-by-Your-Boss