*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyler is the pet, Alex is the master
  2. The Fun Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1109820-Tyler-is-the-pet-Alex-is-the-master
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1770958
Two lovers master/pet relationship is about to flip
This choice: Tyler is the pet, Alex is the master  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyler is the pet, Alex is the master

    by: Readasaur
"That'd be me." Said Alex, smiling as he fondly patted Tyler's head. Tyler blushed, still a little embarrassed about the new twist on their relationship. He'd met Alex six months before, and they'd hit it off right away. It had been a crowded club, not the type of place that had sex in the open, but the kind of place where people who wouldn't mind that kind of thing went to meet. They had been kissing and groping an hour after introducing themselves to each other, and slept together in Alex's bed that night. Normally the wolf would politely kick his bedmate out the next day, but he decided the human just looked too cute to be tossed out without another romp or two. They both had been expecting only casual sex, maybe a nooner the next day, but to their surprise it had turned into a real relationship. The more time they spent with each other, the more they grew to like each other, until they fell in love. Then, almost a week ago, Alex had casually suggested that Tyler might enjoy being his pet. Tyler thought he just meant roleplaying in the bedroom, as they had already done a number of scenarios like that, but Alex meant it more as a lifestyle. Tyler could act as his sexpet in and out of the house, wherever they went. Alex had tried it with a former boyfriend who had turned out to be a jerk, and he wanted to try it again. The human needed some coaxing and petting before he consented to trying it out. So far he was enjoying himself, even if it was still kind of humiliating to crawl around the house wearing only a collar, or be lead by a leash from place to place. Alex was a good master, and he made sure Tyler was having fun being his pet, not to mention all the kinky fun he himself was having with his human pet. Seeing Tyler naked at all times, completely subservient to the wolf's will, was a 24/7 turn-on and Alex hoped it would never end. Then again, he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like on the other end of the leash...
The cashier rang them up, and Alex handed over the money. The wolf grabbed their purchases and tugged on Tyler's leash, leading the nearly naked human out of the store and back towards their home, eager to try the products out.
On the way back, they...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Readasaur (UN: readasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Abysmal Chasm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1109820-Tyler-is-the-pet-Alex-is-the-master