*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alex is the slave, Tyler is master
  2. The Fun Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1118135-Alex-is-the-slave-Tyler-is-master
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1770958
Two lovers master/pet relationship is about to flip
This choice: Alex is the slave, Tyler is master  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alex is the slave, Tyler is master

    by: The Abysmal Chasm
“I own this pup. He is mine and mine alone.” Tyler announced holding a chain in his hand leading to the leather collar on Alex, it had a name tag but no name only “Property of Tyler Geomati” Tyler anxiously placed the items on the counter and dug in his pocket for cash pulling out a crisp $100 bill, sure it was more than enough but Tyler loved the feeling of showing off.
“that will be 35.95, Uhh, ok change for a hundred.” The casher quickly punched in the numbers and then the chime followed by the cash box sliding out, the casher counted the money like a pro handing over the $64.05.
“Keep the change.” Tyler said as he handed back $4.05, “I like to keep my money as even as I can get, I’m especially fond of the fives.” And with that he lightly tugged the chain, telling his slave that they were leaving without another word the walked out of the door and back to their house.

It was funny, how they had gotten to this part of the relationship from that one fateful night. Alex had been walking along the streets in the pouring rain, just after being kicked out of his house for being gay. His parents were big on religion, and took the bible a little too seriously. Tyler was just leaving his house, which he had owned for just over a week. There on the street in front of Tyler’s house they bumped into each other. Alex was the first to apologize, quickly helping up the downed human.
“I’m so sorry, I couldn’t see where I was going, what with all this rain.” Alex tried to put on a smile, it was transparent to Tyler seeing through the wolf like he were a window.
“Rain or tears?” The human reasoned, with a reassuring smile. “come on, lets talk inside out of this rain.” Tyler led the freezing wolf into his house, heated by a nice fireplace in living room. “Make yourself at home, bathroom is upstairs, I was just about to go shopping, but first things first, Why are you crying? Alex sighed, it was inevitable, he told him first that he was gay and watched the reaction of the boy. Nothing, so he continued telling how he had come out, then how is father lost it. Throughout the entire story the boy showed more rage toward the wolf’s father than anything for him. When Alex finished Tyler said the one thing Alex had not expected
“come live with me. I’ll do my best to get you back on your feet.” Alex readily accepted.

THREE WEEKS LATER: Alex was about to take a shower he had a towel, and a change of clothes, he opened the door, and there, completely naked, was Tyler. He didn’t seem shocked, but Alex was blushing deep red under his fur. He hadn’t wanted to stay this long but he couldn’t help it, he was frozen in his place, and slowly Tyler’s glare went from Alex’s eyes to his crotch, a grin slipped over Tyler’s face. He pulled the boy in further, pushed him to the ground closed the door, and began taking the wolf’s clothes off. As soon as he pulled Alex’s pants past his balls he forced his face there, taking the entire length, He could guess was about 9 inches long, 2 inches wide. He forced his mouth over it. But he quickly got off and looked Alex in the eyes, fear filled them. Tyler quickly sat up.
“I’m sorry Alex, I-I couldn’t help myself. I have wanted you ever since you got here, and.” He was silenced by Alex’s fingers to his lips. As Alex turned and presented his virgin ass.
“Take me.” the only words Tyler needed, he reached into the medicine cabinet and pulled out the lube, slathered it on his pulsing prick, and lightly lead his way to the wolf’s hole, and slowly spread the ring.

Ever since that night the had experimented and tried different things, but when they tried this master/slave it just stuck.

Within the hour the two reached their home, ready to try the toys Tyler had bought. They threw off their clothes as the ran to the bedroom in the back.
(which toy do they use first? They have some from before shoping.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ring gag

*Noteb*
2. spreader bar

*Noteb*
3. large dildo

*Noteb*
4. Vibrator(cock)

*Noteb*
5. vibrator(ass)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Abysmal Chasm (UN: dragonnite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Abysmal Chasm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1118135-Alex-is-the-slave-Tyler-is-master