*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tyler is the slave, Alex is master.
  2. The Fun Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1118797-Tyler-is-the-slave-Alex-is-master
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1770958
Two lovers master/pet relationship is about to flip
This choice: Tyler is the slave, Alex is master.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tyler is the slave, Alex is master.

    by: Readasaur
"I do. Isn't that right, slave?" Alex grinned at Tyler, who pouted. He still couldn't believe the wolf had actually gone through with the bet...
Alex and Tyler had been friends since their families had moved into two houses right next to each other. The first memory each of them had of the other one was peering over the edge of a windowsill and seeing another small face peering at them two yards away through another window.
They had hit it off at once, and were inseparable throughout their childhoods, playing tag and making forts and fighting in epic snowball wars.
They slept over at each other's house so often that both families bought an extra cot for their child's bedroom, though they usually wound up snuggling together in the same bed.
It was in high school that they started to notice they were attracted to each other, and had gone from hugging to kissing to heavy petting. When they'd discovered frotting, few days passed without them pressing their groins together, rubbing and grinding until a mutual climax was reached. Naked in the showers after the other guys had left, clothed in the bathroom between classes, or any private moment when they could risk it. They didn't find out about other sexual practices until a very friendly puma named Tom had introduced them to blowjobs and anal sex. More often than not, they had to flip a coin to see who would suck who off, or who would top who, since they both enjoyed both roles so much.
They dated all through high school, and though their families weren't thrilled about it, they didn't object too loudly as long as Alex and Tyler didn't rub their faces in it. The sleepovers still happened, and more often than not Tyler would wake up to find a cute, fluffy wolf butt in his face, or Alex would get woken up by human teeth gently teasing his nipples. Of course, they were still teenage boys who were best friends as well as lovers, so there was a lot of friendly competition and betting. Tyler would try to beat Alex in a soccer game with their friends and force the wolf to buy him dinner if he lost. Likewise, Alex would study hard to get a higher score on a test than Tyler, who would then have to give the wolf a foot massage. More often than not, though, it was games like "Bet I can make you cum faster than me" or "Bet I can get off more times than you", with appropriate 'punishments' for the loser.
They had eventually graduated from high school and gone on to college, as roommates, naturally. They had a lot of fun with the full freedom that being separated from both sets of parents brought them, both with sex and the kind of mischief they could get into. They discovered that the local gay community was mostly into BSDM, and were drawn into the world of slaves and masters, whips and chains as curious observers. Eventually, they started to incorporate some of the things they had seen in their love life, but Alex schemed to take things even further than ever before.
It had all started at the Superbowl party that their friends were having. Whooping and cheering and booing as their competing teams crashed and struggled on the football field, the two of them were feeling the rush as their teams fought for dominance.
Tyler scowled, remembering clearly how Alex had cried out during an especially brutal play "Hey, Tyler! I bet you anything that my team wins!"
The human had been too caught up in the game to see the gleam in the wolf's eye, and had scoffed at his best friend/boyfriend. "Ha! I'll take that bet, loser!"
Tyler's team was making the push forward, and he cheered until his throat hurt, the noise dying down just in time to hear Alex speak in a lower voice as he leaned closer. "Fine. The loser is the winner's slave for a whole year."
In retrospect, Tyler really should have seen it coming. Alex always wanted to watch the slave/master pairs when they went out, and had been dropping subtle hints about how hot he thought it was for weeks. At the time though, Tyler suspected nothing and just laughed. "You're on!"
Of course, that was the moment when Alex's favorite team burst through the other team's defenses and scored a touchdown. Tyler had forgotten the bet during the rest of the game, but Alex sure didn't.
That night, he'd strolled up to Tyler in their apartment, wearing the cockiest grin the human had ever seen. "Well?"
Tyler was confused. "Well what?"
The wolf held out a spiked leather collar with a padlock on it. "Aren't you going to put it on, slave?"
The human was confused for a moment, then suddenly remembered the bet. "...What?! No! We were just kidding!"
Alex continued to hold the collar out, still grinning. "A bet's a bet. We've never not lived up to our end of the bet before. You really wanna start now?"
Tyler had tried to argue, but it was no use. Alex was right, neither one of them had gone back on a bet before, and Tyler didn't want to be the one to break the streak. He reluctantly donned the collar.
The wolf had carefully locked it in place, then put the key to Tyler's collar on a chain around his neck. In the local BSDM community, this told everyone who saw them that Tyler was the slave and Alex was the master. "Now strip, slave."
Tyler's face burned with blushing as he stripped down for his new master. It was so degrading, but it was strangely arousing... He was hard by the time he'd taken off all his clothes, and Alex began to stroke the human's strong body with a furry paw. "Good slave, good boy..."
The human had to admit that he had a lot of fun that night, as Alex firmly ordered him around and dominated him so utterly. They'd always had equal roles before, but Alex was taking to his new job as Master really well.
Still, Tyler's pride burned as they walked around in public, the things on their necks telling everyone what kind of relationship they had. Not to mention the way Alex ordered Tyler to do chores naked, or wearing a skirt with no underwear, or other equally degrading things. Or making him follow him around in public wearing nothing but bicycle shorts! Yet Alex wasn't being mean, just teasing and toying with his lover, and Tyler knew it. It was bad for his pride, but he'd never been so horny so often. And when Alex bent him over and had his way with him at random times, rough and long and tenderly loving, Tyler knew he liked this way more than he had ever believed he could. In a weird way, the degredation was a
Of course Alex had offered him an out, not long after he'd put the collar on. He'd said that as much as he wanted to do this, he didn't want to do something that would make Tyler miserable.
The human had opted to stay a slave for the full year, as long as Alex promised that he could stop if he really wanted to. The wolf had agreed, then ordered Tyler to clean the bathroom naked while Alex watched.
The sex was still awesome, weeks later, and their dorm room had never been so clean. Now Alex wanted to start adding toys like these to their games, and Tyler knew that he'd enjoy it in spite of himself.
The wolf paid for the stuff, and ordered Tyler to carry it, looking back just in time to see the human blush as he walked outside wearing nothing but the shorts and the collar. Alex loved to see that blush!
They headed back to the dorm, eager to start playing. When they arrived back at their room...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Readasaur (UN: readasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Abysmal Chasm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1118797-Tyler-is-the-slave-Alex-is-master