*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772487-The-transformation-adventures-of-Ichigo/cid/1098723-One-Kimono-to-another
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1772487
Ichigo finds a glowing sword and trouble begins then.
This choice: Matsumoto`s?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One Kimono to another.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
The change was not noticeable, at first, as male and female kimonos share certain similarities in design. You first noticed that your kimono had gained a larger birth in the front as if to accommodate a large chest.

"Maybe that demon is trying to return." you mussed. "I have no time for that now."

You then noticed that you were wearing something 'extra' under your kimono and turned to investigate. Only, to your horror and anger, you discovered that it was a pink and lacy bra! "Who's the wise guy!" you shouted, turning around, blushing slightly. "Sow yourself!"

No one answered and you investigated further to find that you were wearing a female style kimono, with a bra and , you figured, a pair of panties to match. "Is this some kind of magical joke?" you asked.

"It's no joke." replied a female voice. "You see, only girls can fight this demon we are hunting."

You rolled your eyes. "Perfect!" you said, annoyed. "I get rid of on demon and gain anther!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue.

*Noteb*
2. Your gender is changed.

*Noteb*
3. you change clothes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772487-The-transformation-adventures-of-Ichigo/cid/1098723-One-Kimono-to-another