*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carly wants to eat him instead
  2. Tiny Freddy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1379474-Carly-wants-to-eat-him-instead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
This choice: Carly wants to eat him instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carly wants to eat him instead

    by: Unknown
however, before sam could even lower freddie into her mouth, carly quickly grabbed the shrink ray and shot it at sam, shrinking her to freddie's current hight. putting down the gun, carly came over to her shrunken friends, picked them both up, and smiled at them. she then brought her attention to freddie. "don't i get a thank you? i did just save your life." freddie tried to speak, but carly cut him off. "actually, i think i'll get some other kind of thank you...a delectable kind." she said that last part while glaring at him and smiling at him evily, and flicking her tounge out. before long, freddie found himself being tossed into the air and seeling where he is destined to land, in her mouth. soon, he falls right in and carly closes her mouth, tasting the tiny boy a little before swallowing him whole. then she looked at sam. "now what to do with you?" she thought out loud.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. make her her foot slave

2. make her her sex toy

3. eat her too

*Noteb*
4. butt crush her

*Noteb*
5. make an ornament out of her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1379474-Carly-wants-to-eat-him-instead