*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sam or Carly makes him into their slave
  2. Tiny Freddy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1499979-Sam-or-Carly-makes-him-into-their-slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
This choice: Sam or Carly makes him into their slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sam or Carly makes him into their slave

    by: Pen
Carly look at Sam as she was about to eat Freddy and yelled, "Sam you cant eat Freddy", and with that she grab him for Sam's hands."Aww why not",pestered Sam still looking at Freddy with hungry eyes.
"Cuz eating people is gross" said Carly with discussed.
Freddy had a mix free of terror and relief at the same time. Freddy was relived that Carly saved him he knew he could always trust her. He was terrified to see the position he was in now. He was only two inches tall and his fate was in the hands of two titantic skyscrapers of teenage girls. He look to see a monstrous Sam that was wearing skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a cut off button shirt. She to him was monsterous, he could not believe she wanted to eat him. Least Carly was their to save and help him. He look and was mesmerizes by a giantess Carly wearing a short purple mini skirt that only reach the half of her thigh on her upper leg, and a purple blouse.
Freddy thoughts were interrupted when Carly forcefully jolted him. " No Sam you cant eat him", yelled Carly as Sam lunged at her try to get Freddy from Carly's hand. "Come on Carly little people are good" yelled Sam now chasing Carly around the apartment now. "How would you know" question Carly holding Sam at arms lengh and Freddy above her head away from Sam. " I would know if you let me eat him ",blurted Sam now crossing her hands annoyed.
"So what what you going to do with him him, are you going to grow him back" grumble Sam.
Carly giggled "haha are you kidding me this is a opportunity I can't pass up. I mean he 2 inches tall he smaller than a peanut.
I wanted to keep him as my tiny boy-toy". Freddy heart drop and he started to yell, "Carly how cou...", just then Carly started to move Freddy.
"And just so you won't eat him ill put him in a place you can't", proclaimed Carly.
Freddy saw Carly massive hand moved him below her skirt and he saw a massive purple panties. Freddy studdered " Car...Car'. Then Carly pulled open her panties and drop him in.
Sam mubble "fine' so what do we do next.
Carly said "I don't Know..." and then she started giggling. "What so funny Carly" Sam said curiously.
"He's tickling me" Carly said also giving a small moan and pushing Freddy in her pussy a little.
What do the girls do Next....?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pen (UN: bear2525 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1499979-Sam-or-Carly-makes-him-into-their-slave