*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1587790-The-ground-rules
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
This choice: Go shrink everyone at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The ground rules

    by: Unknown
"Perhaps we can use this gun to shrink everyone in the school, including the 2 meanest teachers in addition, just image the fun we would be able to have using this gun." Sam chuckled evilly as she gives a sinister thought about the gun use, but this does mane Carly a bit worried, but she comes to terms with it. "Well yeah we should use it, but let's set the ground rules." Carly said in a firm position.

Rules

1. Whoever we shrink, we must use in our next iCarly episode.

2. No one by any means is to know we are doing this.

3. We only use it at school, not anywhere else.

4. We use it only at people we truly dislike.

5... And most importantly, don't ever use it on either yourself or me.


"Those rules sound fair enough. I can deal with it." Sam replied as she now hides the gun in her back, and the 2 go straight to school. They are meet with the usual stuff you expect in any school, and they are having their lesson today with one of their disliked teachers. (Won't get into the names, but you can figure it out)

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1587790-The-ground-rules