*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/2997395-Find-Spencer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
This choice: Find Spencer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Find Spencer

    by: Mladenovic5@live.com
"Get Spencer here, Momma's not full." Sam responded hearing Freddy struggle in her stomach. Carley quickly ran into the next room to find Spencer was drying himself off from a shower, Carley couldn't help but blush from the nakedness of her brother.
"Hey little sis, what's up?" he said before realizing he was nude. "Come quickly, Sam wants you." she exclaimed.

Carley and Spencer ran into the living room before Sam fired the gun and and shrank Spencer to 15 inches. Panicking, Spencer tried to run but Sam grabbed him and licked him all over.

Sam then chewed on him as she letted Carley get hot and bothered from the gruesome scene. Sucking off the blood from Spencer, Sam asked what Carley wanted to do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat me!

*Noteb*
2. Let's have sex.

*Noteb*
3. Give me the gun.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mladenovic5@live.com (UN: dra90n68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/2997395-Find-Spencer