*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dark the darkite: Story before the story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775348-Dark-the-Shadow-life-story/cid/1117304-Dark-the-darkite-Story-before-the-story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1775348
Dark the hedgehog
Chapter #1

Dark the darkite: Story before the story

    by: trajero
Dark was a Darkite warrior.
The Darkite warriors are a people who have a goal to take over Metropolis and steal power crystals.
The power crystals are like chaos emeralds from Sonic except they are shaped differently and create peace instead of chaos. The power crystals are meant to make life sustainable on other planets besides earth. After the earth was created the power crystals were made by Speedy( a human that got turned into a hedgehog after a accident). Speedy's original name was Stanely or Stan. (The rest is going to be added in a seperate story) However when he created them they became unstable and scattered all over earth. Speedy found them and stored them in a secret safe underground.
After many years one of his friends found the safe and opened it. They took the crystals up to the surface to study them, but something went wrong. (another story)
The crystal became scattered again. Now let's speed this up a little. Okay when Speedy heard about this he went to find them again, but his brother (Speedster) found them first. Speedster's real name is Spencer, but the same thing happened to him. He tried to take them, but they teleported him to an undiscovered planet.

Several months passed by and Speedster came back. Speedy was excited that his crystals worked and travelled to the new planet. After many years he named the new planet Metropolis, which became populated with humans from earth, but some have gotten mutated and turned into animals like Speedy.
Now this is where Dark comes in. He was of the offspring from on of the people who came to Metropolis. When he became older he became a Darkite, which was a organization originally formed to protect the planet, but they became corrupt. Dark was realizing what was happening to his people and tried to stop it, but he got kicked out and was on his own until he found another organization called Shadows. (they were a group made to remove the Darkites from Metropolis after they became corrupt)

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trajero (UN: tajero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trajero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775348-Dark-the-Shadow-life-story/cid/1117304-Dark-the-darkite-Story-before-the-story