*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Azula's Revenge.
  2. Azula.
  3. Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1139400-Azulas-Revenge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: For Revenge.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Azula's Revenge.

    by: Unknown
Inside a Fire Nation asylum, a dark soul rested on her bed in mental wreckage. Her state of mind was filled with a deep rage. If she could unleash her pent-up fury, she would have done so weeks ago. But the defeat she was handed and the treatments she was given during her sentence made her fire-bending useless. Staring into the veil of shadows in her cell, Azula's eyes squinted as those recollections of her freedom flared in front of her.

Once she was the Fire Nation Princess; only her parent, the Fire Lord, surpassed her in power. Her father, Ozai, saw her as a miracle. Her mother, Ursa, saw her as a complete nightmare. Everyone else feared her because of her status and abilities. Who wouldn't have? During her reign as the next heir to the Fire Nation throne, Azula had done terrible things in the names of her father and more importantly, herself.

She had helped the Dai Lee bring Ba Sing Se, the last stronghold against her country, to its knees. She almost slayed the Avatar and helped her brother, Zuko, return home. All of this boosted her ego to unfathomable sizes. She felt invincible. Yet no matter what she did, she was never satisfied. Her ego has led her down into a path of craving the torture and anguish of her victims. Like an elbow leech hungry for blood, she craved more.

But soon, things turned for the worse. While trying to stop Zuko and his friends from escaping the Boiling Rock, Azula found herself betrayed by her closest friends: Mai and Ty Lee. That betrayal was the root for worse events to occur for her. During the Fire Nation's final act of destruction, her father presented her the title of Fire Lord. This made Azula proud or perhaps just to hide her true emotions of betrayal. Little by little, Azula's betrayal grew bigger and bigger...

Soon, she became a sitting duck for the stress building inside her. Things only reached their most severe when Zuko, the only other heir to the Fire Nation's throne, challenged her to an Agai Kai. Sozin's comet had increased their fire-shooting abilities to their full potency. During the match, it became clear the two siblings were evenly matched. But Azula knew her normal tactics of intimidation were little use against her brother. With that strength useless, she found herself at the losing point. That's when she cheated.

She attempted to kill Katara, but her brother intervened. Sparing his friend a horrible death from electrocution, Zuko suffered a terrible blow. Azula, having brought him down, cackled in victory as the last pieces of her sanity were shattered. She could have easily finished him off for good if Katara didn't strike back. With her lightning and fie, Azula was confident the Southern Water tribe peasant would fall by her wrath. But one miscalculation became Azula's downfall. Using her water-bending to freeze her, Katara chained Azula's arms tightly and stopped her senseless attack. Azula could only glare as Katara healed Zuko. That one final loss made her snap. Having lost the title of Fire Lord, Azula broke down for good.

Since her defeat, Azula was sentenced to a Fire Nation asylum on an island.

Azula's eyes soon broke out from her trance. She felt her rage overtake her again. Losing her status as Fire Lord made her susceptible to her emotions. As she tried fire-bending, she found it useless.

"One day soon, brother, I shall have my vengeance on you and your friends." Azula spoke coldly.

With those cold words spoken, Azula soon...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. heard someone coming.

*Noteb*
2. heard her stomach growling.

3. began to fall asleep.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1139400-Azulas-Revenge