*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the Fun Begin!
  2. Where are you shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777598-Shrunk-in-your-home/cid/1111852-Let-the-Fun-Begin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1777598
you are shrunk in you home with your mom and your older sister go wild
This choice: your room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let the Fun Begin!

    by: Unknown
Despite it being a Friday, today seemed like a considerably long day at school. You finally make it to the comfortable confines of your home, where you seem to be home alone for now. Walking through your bedroom door, you drop down your backpack and flop onto your bed; letting out a deep sigh. You were actually supposed to be going on a school trip that would last for the duration of the weekend which would also be a three day weekend due to a Teacher's Workday. You were at your house because you forgot to pack a couple of things. As your search through a box, something inside of it catches your eye. You pick up what seems to be some kind of glass vial filled with a clear liquid that looked like ordinary water.

"What is this?" you ask aloud as you turn the vial around in all angles to examine it. You pull off the top of the vial and take a whiff... it had no smell. You then decide to drink a small sip to test it.

PSSSShhhhhhhh........

You spit out the liquid and through away the vial, but you already swallowed some of it.

"That was disgusting, were the hell did that come from?"

You are about to continue packing when you suddenly get a large headache. You haven't really been feeling good this whole day and you wonder if it's worth it to go on the school trip. After some consideration you finally decide to call the assembler of the trip and explain that you didn't feel good and wouldn't be able to make it. You then decide to take some Aspirin pills and then watch some TV.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sean 13 16 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777598-Shrunk-in-your-home/cid/1111852-Let-the-Fun-Begin