*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ello!
  2. Starting Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778834-PHS-Story/cid/1113478-Ello
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1778834
A human gets accepted into a new strange school. What does he/she have to deal with?
This choice: Girl series 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ello!

    by: Fredmom
Hi! I'm a pretty awesome person writing pretty awesome stories so that some pretty awesome people such as yourselves can add to it. Now, My name is Sierra. I'm a honey blonde with dull grey eyes (yes, my eyes are boring) my skin is a pale peach and I have freckles scattered on my face. I have awesome ear rings (right now they're bubble yum. Grape to be exact XD) I'm 5'6" and have lanky arms. I always wear a grey jacket. Right now, I'm wishin my parents hadn't signed me up to go to some boarding school called PHS. It stands for Pokey High School. Not too excited about it.
"C'mon Sierra! Move it! We gotta get you over there before noon!" My dad shouts as he honks horn on the SUV.
I take one last look at my room, grab my suit cases, and head out the door.
After a three hour drive (thank god) we finally arrived on campus. It's front had a glorious pond full of some kind of koi fish thing. I took a guess that it was Magicarp and Goldeen. There were big hedges with Pidgey and Spearow. It was litter free and the building had three stories and rounded arms that I guess held the dorms. The students had ears and tails. I guess it was just something they did for fun. Like a dress up thing.
"Hello, hello!" Shouted a voice.
It was the principal. He ran up and introduced himself as Mr.D. He talked to my parents, so I decided to entertain myself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Talk to Some Students

*Noteb*
2. Act Like An Idiot

*Noteb*
3. Scream and Cause Mass Hesteria

4. Embarrass Your Parents

*Noteb*
5. Free Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fredmom (UN: poppingcorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1778834-PHS-Story/cid/1113478-Ello