*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the beach
  2. More Options
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1348731-To-the-beach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Car Ride  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the beach

    by: Unknown
Dan was bored and annoyed. His family had decided to take a trip to the beach.

Now, this wouldn't be so bad, but his brat of a little cousin Laura was with them. She was staying with them for the summer, and loved to annoy him. The trip had lasted for 2 and a half hours already, and Laura wouldn't shut up about how bored she was, or how she had to go to the bathroom or that she was hungry.

Finally, he could take no more. "Will you be quiet? We'll be there in a bit. So please, for crying out loud, shut up!"

Everything seemed to stop for a second before it became blurry. When things went back to normal, Dan noticed that Laura was sleeping.

'That's weird.' He thought. 'She was being loud and obnoxious not even 5 seconds ago, but now she's sleeping? What's going on?'

With that thought, everything seemed to stop again as knowledge began to fill his brain. It seemed that the shock he received the other day had given him power over reality, the ability to bend it to his will, with no one but him noticing the changes. Every one would accept it as normal, no matter how big the change.

'Wow, this is amazing! What should I do first? Well I guess the first thing I should do is get us to the beach.' He thought before the folds of reality responded to his thought. Everything seemed to blur before it cleared up again.

The first thing he noticed was that his dad and sister were already unpacking the car.

"Come on Dan! Get out here and help us, and wake up Laura too!" Yelled his dad who was carrying an armfull of beach towels and one of those beach umbrellas.

"What are you talking about dad? Laura's already up and I already helped unpack. I just needed to grab my swim trunks." Dan said with a grin. Once again everything stopped and blurred for a second before reality settled back down. "Man, I wish that would stop."

Not knowing if that was a change or not, Dan decided to make another one. "Sam is here, changing into her bikini to go swimming. She's not leaving to see her grandparents until next weekend."

Next thing he knows, Sam is walking out of one of those changing tents in a two piece bikini with flower print design.

"Oh yeah. This officially rules. But I'd better put some protection up. Ok universe, any changes I make, I will know the consequences of and can reject any of them without undoing the change. I made those changes for a reason after all."

Dan felt a shift in reality, but nothing went blurry. Deciding that that was enough for now, he grabbed his shorts and headed to the changing tent.

He crossed paths with Sam along the way. "Thanks for inviting me on this trip. Glad Laura slept the whole way here. You know how annoying kids her age get on long car rides."

Dan nodded in agreement, before continuing on his way. At the changing tent, Dan didn't bother to check to see if anyone was in it. What he would see would set his hormones ablaze. Opening the flap, he was greeted by the sight of...

You have the following choices:

1. Laura turned around bending over

2. A full frontal view of his sister who was covering her face

*Noteb*
3. his mother

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1348731-To-the-beach