*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1460888-Learning-through-video-games-Who-knew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Talking to a family member  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Learning through video games. Who knew?

    by: Unknown
You and your older sister Ashley were sitting around, lounging about on the first day of summer. Both of you were dreading the arrival of your little cousin Laura. She might have been only three years younger than you, but she acted like a five year old brat with a suger rush most of the time.

It was only most of the time because there were times where she actually was a nice girl. But since you guys were family, you saw it as an act. A way for her to get it out of trouble.

Ashley wouldn't have to deal with her all summer long though, since she was going to start collage a little early. She was studying to become a writer, ironicly. She had long blonde hair, dark green eyes, a body of a cheerleader (She jogged a lot and did acrobats when she was younger and does yoga for the flexability), and was a repectable height of six foot even.

But she also had an incredible imagination. Her best subject in school was creative writing, english, and all those other classes that had to do with writing. She wasn't bad at human psychology either. And all of this was what qualified her to be a writer.

But back to the present. Both of you liked video games. So, for your last hurrah this summer, because you both knew that with Lauras arrival, your summer would be null and void, you decided to have a tournament with your sister in which the winner would get to spend the least amount of time showing Laura around town.

Ashely thougt that this would be fun, and was confident that her skills would allow her to win the prize and enjoy the last
bit of summer relaxing.

A few hours later, you guys are sitting on the couch, neck and neck. It's the last round of the final game. Which one of you wins, and what do you say in response?

(Readers choice on what they say in response to the situation.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You win

*Noteb*
2. Ashley wins

*Noteb*
3. It's a tie, meaning you both have to spend time with her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1460888-Learning-through-video-games-Who-knew