*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779773-Cock-Vore-Academy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1779773
Make your fellow students into cum before they do it to you at this prestigious school.

Make your fellow students into cum before they do it to you at this prestigious school.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Cock Vore Academy. There are a few rules before you enter this esteemed establishment.

1. The focus of this story is cock vore, but other types of vore are also allowed, including more esoteric forms such as hair vore.
2. Digestion is allowed, of either you, or your meals, That doesn't mean that you can't come back though. Vores can store your memories and rebirth you if they want.
3. No gay bashing, this story is centered around cock vore, so obviously there will be a lot more men then women.
4. No furries, or animal-eared people. Not a bash, but I see enough of them in vore as is. Not enough normal humans doing cock vore if you ask me.
5. Alternatively to 4, full animals ARE allowed. These are ANIMALS though, and while they are capable of vore, they aren't capable of speech.
6. Continue the story, ALWAYS continue the story. When you write a new chapter, give more then one option. If the main character is killed off, then change perspective. Just never end a branch.
7. While the majority of the student body are males or herms, the teachers and staff are mostly female (Or sometimes a little extra). This is to ensure that their students aren't made too uncomfortable.
8. Female students do go to this school. They are typically either meals, or fuck bunnies. Or a convenient place to relieve yourself if the occupants of your balls get too rowdy (If you have balls that is).
9. This is a mixed grade school. That means that there are kids running around too. Don't be fooled, some of them are just as hungry as the older ones.
10. Avoid describing large bellies as "X months pregnant with (multiple)." It's old, it's annoying (to me), and it doesn't give a decent description. Besides, You'll most likely be a vore, you can wager a guess at how many somebody has in them.
11. You can't grow to gigantic proportions. If someone is digested in you, you return mostly to normal (you can add a bit to you... bits). I don't want to come back and see that someone's cock vored or unbirthed the school/city/planet/galaxy/universe.

Formatting. The story is Second Person perspective. That means "You" is the key word when referring to the main character. Also, separate speaking roles into different lines if they are said by different characters. If you aren't sure on what a word means, look it up before submitting, if you aren't sure if a sentence is formed correctly try asking your friends.

I'll try editing chapters if I see any problems, but I'll try not to meddle too much.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779773-Cock-Vore-Academy