*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779931-Neck-laces/cid/1114123-Sam-Bakers-14-year-old-son-of-Jeff-Usually-bul
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1779931
A pair of necklaces do some untold damage to a small community of 1000
This choice: Sam Bakers 14 year old son of Jeff. Usually bullyed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sam Bakers 14 year old son of Jeff. Usually bul...

    by: The Head Swapper
It was an average morning day in River Falls. The small community was beginning to stir to life when Sam Baker's alarm clock began to ring loudly. "Son of a bitch." Sam muttered as he quickly smacked his alarm. Groggily awoken, Sam began to prepare for school. Searching through his closet Sam scruffed up a pair of jeans and a simple red shirt. Next he found a zipped up hoody and grabbed his backpack.

Hurrying down the stairs Sam grabbed a pop-tart from the pantry and sat down at the table. His Dad Jeff Baker was already there drinking his morning coffee and reading the morning paper. Sam grabbed the front section and began to read. Most interestingly he noticed an article titled METEOR SHOWER HITS RIVER FALLS. According to the paper a meteor shower had passed last night and across town some meteor had hit a barn. Sam was distracted by the paper when his dad murmured, "Shouldn't you be going to school?" Sam looked at the clock and headed out the door.

On his way to school Sam came across one of the abandoned houses on the block and noticed a smoldering piece of the yard. Confused, Sam walked into the yard to investigate. On the ground there was a cantaloupe sized rock. Sam raised his eyebrows as he realized that it was probably another meteor from the shower. Sam reached down and poked the rock. Surprisingly the rock was cool to the touch, but as he touched it a crack began to appear on the stone. Suddenly it cracked open like an egg and two necklaces as well as a metal plate were inside.

Reaching in, Sam pulled out the necklaces and inspected them. They were made of a shiny platinum material and was a series of chains intertwined and only one had a large gold pendent at the bottom. Confused, Sam examined the metal plate and was astonished to discover English written on it! The tablet read, "HELLO OWNER OF THE NECK-LACE PROTOTYPE. THESE NECKLACES ALLOW THE WEARER TO TRADE HEADS AND ASSUME THE LIVES OF ONE ANOTHER! CERTAIN TRAITS MAY ALSO BE EXCHANGED. BE WARNED! ONLY THE WEARER OF THE NECKLACE WITH THE PENDENT WILL BE AWARE OF THE CHANGE! ALSO, A PAIR OF PEOPLE MAY ONLY SWAP ONE ANOTHERS BODIES ONCE!"

Sam couldn't believe what he was reading! Swap heads? That was stuff of Sci-Fi! It couldn't be possible.Confused and now fascinated with the necklaces Sam walked to school. Looking at his watch he knew he had a little time before he was late. Walking into the building Sam tried to hurry past the front as he saw his enemy, Daniel Price. Daniel was 3 years older than Sam and stood nearly 8 inches taller than him at 6'2. Daniel also played Football for the team and for some reason picked Sam to be his victim of bullying.

As Sam desperately tried to get past Daniel without being seen, Daniel picked him out of the crowd. Greeted by a shove to the back, Sam turned around to face the bully. Daniel grabbed Sam by the collar and assertively asked, "Do you have my lunch money kid?" Sam, fearing for his life, pulled out 3 dollars and handed them over to Daniel. Daniel smiled and shoved Sam to the ground. Sam gathered himself and watched Daniel walk over to his girlfriend Amanda Summers. Amanda the most popular girl in school was a beauty. She had been in pageants and had one the Miss River Falls 5 times and today was looking great in her tight jeans and mid-riff revealing t-shirt. Her glasses also added to her sexiness http://lh5.ggpht.com/_oXRE85sZw60/TFC3Ud...

As Sam gathered his backpack he saw the necklaces laying on the ground and a grin grew across his face. Sam knew that if the necklaces truly worked he'd be able to swap his head and lives with Daniel and bully him for once. Sam smiled as he grabbed the necklaces and began to wander to the locker bays.

Being in shop class had never really payed off until Sam had discovered a way to open lockers without knowing the combos. Sam heard the bell ring and people began to walk into class. He knew this was his opportunity to plant the necklace without the pendent into Daniel's locker. Sam cracked open the lock and put the necklace on the inside of the door. Sam smiled as he knew that as soon as Daniel saw it he would slip it on and he would effectively be him.

Sam closed the locker and walked into his first period class. Luckily his teacher was cool and he bought Sam's, "I was talking to another teacher" excuse. The class seemed to take forever to Sam waited anxiously for the period to end so he could switch heads with Daniel and finally be the bully not the bully-ed. After a hour and a half and waiting the bell finally rang. As it rang Sam slipped the necklace with the pendent around his neck and he hurried to the locker bay. As Sam hid behind some lockers he saw Daniel emerge and head to his locker. As Sam watched anxiously, Daniel opened the locker and after a few seconds pulled the necklace out of the locker. Daniel examined it and Sam anticipated the swap. As Daniel was about to slip the necklace around his neck he was interrupted by his girlfriend Amanda.

Sam grew even more excited as he saw Amanda thinking that in a few seconds she would be his girlfriend. As Daniel and Amanda talked Sam noticed that Amanda had grabbed the necklace and was about to put it on! As Sam desperately tried to pull off his necklace he saw that Amanda had already put the necklace on! As Sam grasped the necklace it instantly tightened around his neck to the point were it was straining against his skin. As Sam tried to pull the necklace off he looked over at Amanda and was amazed when he saw her necklace tighten also. Sam began to feel sick when he saw Amanda's head slowly lower into the area where her necklace was. It was as if her head was being sucked into her torso. Suddenly Sam felt his head begin to lower into his body. As Sam tried with all of his power to pull the necklace off he lost feeling to his body and everything went black.

Suddenly Sam could feel again, but he instantly knew that something was wrong. He could feel air on his stomach as well as jeans too tight to be his own. As Sam's head emerged from what was obviously Amanda's body he realized that his vision was blurry. Confused, Sam muttered, "Why can't I see?" Suddenly he was answered by Daniel's voice, "I see your glasses. Give me a second." Sam stood there and a few seconds later Daniel returned and handed Sam some glasses. Sam took them and put them on and his vision was immediately clear. Sam saw first Daniel standing in front of him, but he then turned his attention to his new body. Sam saw two breasts protruding from his chest and was at a loss for words. He reached up with his new feminine hands and began to feel his breasts. They were soft and very sensitive as Sam felt his new nipples become erect. Sam then felt down to his exposed midrif which was flat and sexy looking. Sam then looked behind himself and felt Amanda's pert tight ass encased by her blue jeans.

Sam was then interrupted by Daniel, "Babe? Why are you feeling yourself up?" Sam looked up at Daniel and stammered, "I just feel weird." As Daniel began to put his arm around Sam, Sam saw the real Amanda off in the distance walking away. Realizing that this might be his last opportunity to get her necklace back Sam took off after her. He slung Amanda's purse over his new shoulder and hurried after his former body. Unfortunately for Sam, Amanda's flip flops wern't the best running shoes and his former body got away.

Shocked at what had just happened Sam

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Went into the girl's bathroom

*Noteb*
2. rejoined Daniel

*Noteb*
3. Left School

4. Continued to look for his former body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779931-Neck-laces/cid/1114123-Sam-Bakers-14-year-old-son-of-Jeff-Usually-bul