*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779931-Neck-laces/cid/1876755-Frank-Thompson-85-year-old-living-in-a-retireme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1779931
A pair of necklaces do some untold damage to a small community of 1000
This choice: Frank Thompson 85 year old living in a retirement home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Frank Thompson 85 year old living in a retireme...

    by: rosenheimer
Frank was old, very old, 85 years to be precise.
But he didn’t feel that way. Of course he was not a young man anymore, but certainly not the one, who must life in the elderly home now. But his children see this differently. A few months after his beloved wife Clara has passed away, they were sending him to the elderly home with the nice name “peaceful residence”.
Of course it was peaceful, because most of the residents are almost dead!
Quite the opposite of Frank: He still was fit and felt alive…

Today was just another lonely day for him in his peaceful residence. He certainly missed his home, but that was also not the same anymore without Clara.
At least here he had service; they will bring him his breakfast in a couple of minutes. The service was good, but he paid a fortune anyhow. He made some money during his job life and was well situated. Also his two kids were not having any financial issues: His son Frederic has a good job in town as a consultant for software, while his daughter Caroline, the lazier one, has married a rich lawyer recently….
Maybe Frank could also pass away right now, but he does not want!
Knock-knock, ah his breakfast: The pretty hot young Hispanic nurse is bringing him fresh bread, some cheese, a cooked egg, coffee and some fresh orange juice, this is what he liked…”oh I wish I was young again, then I would ask you out for a dance” he complimented the attractive nurse. She smiled taking the complements willingly…

You have the following choices:

1. his wish comes true

*Noteb*
2. something else

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779931-Neck-laces/cid/1876755-Frank-Thompson-85-year-old-living-in-a-retireme