*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My boss (Sara has to babysit)
  2. A Sara Castic Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1120840-My-boss-Sara-has-to-babysit
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Satire · #1782284
Sara knows that you are writing about her and will live up to her name when she talks back
This choice: My boss (Sara has to babysit)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My boss (Sara has to babysit)

    by: Jacknife78
         "...my boss, Mr. Johnson." sighs Stacy "There are some documents coming into the office today and he needs me to open up the building and wait for the messenger. He's never asked me to work on Sunday before and my yearly review is in a couple of weeks so I just couldn't say no. That means I need you to babysit your brother for me." Before Sara can say anything, her mother puts up her hand. "If you don't argue with me and just do it then I'll double your allowance." states Stacy.

         So whats the game here, Jack? Nothing strange has happened yet. Are you actually writing a normal story for once? Might be a bit boring but I say go for it. I like boring.

         Sara's face is contorted by her internal struggle. She really wants to go out, but cannot turn down a raise in her meager allowance. Giving in to greed, she mutters "Okay, I'll watch the little snot. So when will you be getting home?"

         "I'll be back by dinnertime and I'll bring home McDonalds" Stacy says "There's spaghetti o's in the cabinet for lunch and Bryan's training pants are in the closet. He hasn't been doing too well so you might have to change him later. Thank you sweetie." With thatshe kisses Sara on the forehead and leaves for work.

         Thinking about what she is going to buy with her new found fortune, Sara plops down on the couch next to Bryan. Sesame Street is just ending and Bryan is getting antsy

         "I'm bored" complains Bryan "me wanna play wiff ...."

Wait a minute, what is that down there in parenthesis? No, Jack! No! I thought you were going to keep this story boring. I hate you!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jacknife78 (UN: jacknife78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1120840-My-boss-Sara-has-to-babysit