*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1806545-untile-we-sneak-out
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Satire · #1782284
Sara knows that you are writing about her and will live up to her name when she talks back
This choice: untile we sneak out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

untile we sneak out

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
"At least until we sneak out! Where can we meet you?" asked Will, hopefully. Sara paused before whispering "Meet me at the old oak tree on Park. After that we will head to the Mall!" Lord Robbie, what a loser handle! I bet you thought of it, while watching some stupid show like Arrow or something! Let me guess, Will be turned into a girl and we will be in love or something! God, you are so predictable. Not to mention it breaks the rules, loser! No lesbian stuff, or have you forgotten; you brain addled nut-job! Or do you think gender bending Will and me falling in love with him or whatever, doesn't count. Even that half-wit loser Jacknife won't fall for that! Just go back to writing girl on girl crap like you always do!

After Will agreed, Sara went to her closet to change in something more appropriate. Let me guess! I have the body of an adult! Like all the teenagers in your chapters! If you don't want to write about teenage romance, then don't loser! But instead you just...age them up! How lucky for you that jerk Jacknife allows that. She looked herself in the mirror. She was an attractive girl, who looked more 18 than 13. I'm 13! Not 18! You would hate to be aged up or down, you old fart! So stop ageing up teenagers! After her change of clothes, she made her way to the oak.

Will was there alone. "Um...Will, where is Tina?" she asked. "She couldn't get away! So...shall we?" suggested Will, timidly.
Hey Genius, Will and I have been alone together a bunch of times! It doesn't mean we have some special crush on each other or something, just because we hit puberty! You are really a repressive old p****! And what's up with the ****s! You can swear without worrying, you paranoid crackpot! Nobody cares! "Yeah, ok! The mall at Maple Street is pretty cool! Let's check it out! It closes late at like 11 pm or whatever!" stated Sara. Not every teenage girl says whatever, junk or uses the word like a trillion times. And we don't say 'you know' every 4 seconds either! Prejudiced pinhead!

Will and Sara headed out to the mall, where they found themselves at a yoghurt shop. "Can I get you a frozen yoghurt?" asked Will. "Sure!" replied Sara. If there is something in these yoghurts that turn me and Will into 18 year old girls, I will leap out of this computer and throttle you, Robbie, I swear! Sara loved the sweet taste of her strawberry yoghurt. It was like ice cream except it tasted better and less sweet. Will beamed at her as he took a spoonful of his taro. Sara felt strange as she took a few more tastes. It was as if the yoghurt was changing her. I'm warning you, Robbie! Don't do it! Sara gasped when she realised her hands are glowing. Will's eyes widened when he looked at her. To Sara's horror, Will was glowing to. They were turning into Robbie!

You have the following choices:

1. 18 year old girls

*Noteb*
2. 19 year old girls

*Noteb*
3. 21 year old naked women

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782284-Sara-Castic/cid/1806545-untile-we-sneak-out