*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The lighthouse of the sands
  2. Welcome to your New Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1925679-The-lighthouse-of-the-sands
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: The Desert  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The lighthouse of the sands

    by: Hazari
Observing again the far horizon again finally something call your attention, a little flashh of light, at the beginning you don't believe it but suddenly you see that flash again that come from that sandy area farther left of the plains. Finally after of see that the light was real andapparently artificial you consider that the best it's go to the found of that light, but you are the same time fear that that light could be more far of that you think and possibly die in the dessert.
You deside in the end go to sleep and star the travel very early in the morning before the rising of the sun meanwhile for now you wil try of find something that can be uses how a canteen and rest in a safe place, for the long travel
To the end of the day both missions are accomplished thanks to a tiny hollow acorns that you find under a near bush, and the find of the fabrication of a refugee with giant leafs. Happy with your small advances you decides that it's hour for sleep, tomorrow will be a very long day.
When the first light of the new day touch the smalll refucgee again, was over an abandon one, how you has planned your travel beginning withouth any kind of incidents, somethings you see giant animals flying or running near of you, but the grass it's a good place for hide and before that the sun is very hide you finally are in the dessert.
This part of the travel was however more difficult what you espect, with the strong light of the sun you can only travel 30 miles for day and you have water only for 3 days. In the first night strange tdreamsturn soon in terrible nighmares, visions of beasts consuming your flesh and other thing ever worse mayou awake in the middle of the night, your body was covered for cold swear. For a moment you rest from your fears and see the sky where unknown stars sparkle without rest to the horizon the slight still switch off and on with 'it's regular rhythm.
Now you see that your idea of cruise the dessert in the day was a stupid one from now you will travel in the dark of the knight with the light how your permanent guide. That night you walk 40 miles over a arid region covered with small rocks and where the only habitants were insects
The second and Third days follow the same routine, walking in knight and resting in the shadow in the day, and the light in the horizon still look be very far. Fact that make you feel a extreme anguish for your surviving why withoth more water return to the lake was now impossible. In the morning of the third day you see in front of you a hill what for your actual size look like a mountain.
You know that other side the ligh was there but surround it will take to much time and the other option you don't was shure if you can climb it, after thinking for a long time you deside for the last.You put your last hope and drink the few of water of your last canteen, starting the climping with calm, reserving your last energies. The day pass fast and soon the sun heat the dessert with his warm rays, with the hours the brutal heat drain the few of life oyour body and when the sun started to cult finally you reach the top of that infernal hill.
With your last strenght you look to the horizon , even stand up feel like a torture, luckily your sacrifice was worthing whay a onty 5 miles a gigantic city stand over the dessert like a magical oasis, soon you discover that the light was a lighthouse builded in the top of that city, even better a river flow to the feet of the hill, with tears of happiness you celebrate with a great scream. te fact that you survivve this travell.

Your hapinness soon end when in the near river you see a grop of locals swiming in the water, discovering that the dwellers of hte city were gigagatic...

You have the following choices:

1. Anthro Birds

*Noteb*
2. Anthro Reptiles

*Noteb*
3. Dragons

*Noteb*
4. Giant Amazons

*Noteb*
5. Djinn

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hazari (UN: carlosanchez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1925679-The-lighthouse-of-the-sands