*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pevin & Levan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782513-Pevin--Levan/cid/1120346-Pevin--Levan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by WGfan
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1782513
Pevin and Levan are two gay elves living and having adventures in the elven kingdom
Chapter #1

Pevin & Levan

    by: WGfan
Pevin and Levan were walking hand in hand through the forest right outside the city wall. It was early morning and the morning fog was still thick in the air and the trees were moist with dew. The only sounds made were the birds singing and the soft sound of the elves walking. They were both dressed in the current fashion. Tight red coats made of good wool that fit tight. A brown leather belt placed just below the hip on the sword side and just above the hips on the other. Both elves carried their swords.
Their trousers were made from doe and were smooth and gave them both good use of their agility if they needed it. It to was tight fitting, so it wouldn't get in the way or get caught in something if they were climbing or walking in rough terrain. Elf fashion had always been practical.

They reached their destination. a small lake where a flock of geese were still sleeping on a small island. Pevin laid down, leaning against a tree and Levan laid down partly next to him, partly on him, resting his head on Pevins chest, feeling it rise and fall with his breathing, and hearing his heart beat. None of them said anything, they just enjoyed the beutifull morning, watching the sun rise rise over the distant mountains. As the sun rose higher the fog disappeared and the chilled air began to warm. When the sun reached them Levan began to unbutton his coat. Pevin stroked his toned chest muscles gently. Levan had a lean muscled build with a toned chest and slight abs, beeing an archer for a hobby and working as a carpenter had given him some impressive arms and Pevin enjoyed having Levan flex them while he was holding them, but for now he was satisfied just admiring his torso.
Levan placed his coat on the ground next to them and began unbuttoning Pevins. Pevin was a scribe and worked at the palace copying important documents and was a lot skinnier than Levan. Lean and a bit lanky he was not as strong as Levan, but took pride in being faster and far more agile.

Levan finished the buttons on Pevins coat and tossed it to the side. He pulled of his trousers while Pevin took of his He then wrapped his arms around Pevin and the kissed deeply. Still not a word had been uttered. Levan stroked Pevins strong tights and buried his nose in his long brown hair. Pevin gently caressing Levans tight ass, enjoying the shape and feel of it. Still not a word. They laid there fondling each other for almost an hour. This was how the both liked to start a nice summerday. The sound of the morning bell soon broke the silence, telling everyone that it was soon time to go to work. Pevin and Levan let go of each other and got dressed.
"I often wish we could just lie like that for all time." said Pevin.
"I do to, but thats not how life is." Levan replied, giving Pevin a kiss on his cheek
Pevin, who was slightly taller, gave Levan a kiss at the top pf his pointy ear before he began walking back to the city.
Levan waited a few moments before sprinting up to Pevin, jumping up on his back, and started to tickle his sides and nibbles on his left ear: "You little tease." he said.
Pevin quickly lost balance and the two laughing elves rolled around on the ground tickling and kissing each other before Pevin placed himself firmly on Levans chest and said: "We will be late for work if you continoue like this."
"Let's be late, one day won't hurt."
"We were late yesterday, remember?"
"Of yeah." Levan gave him a sheepish grin.
Pevin rolled of Levans body and got up. He brushed of his coat.
The bell struck again, meaning they were both about to be late, specially Pevin, who had to go all the way to the palace across the city.
"I am looking foreward to see you this evening." Pevin said, kissing Levan on his cheek before sprinting off.
Levan saw Pevin run around the city wall corner to the gate. His tight trousers let him see how the muscles in his legs worked, how Pevins butt moved with his fast strides. He then began running himself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WGfan (UN: wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WGfan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782513-Pevin--Levan/cid/1120346-Pevin--Levan