*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!

What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive contains a collection of stories involving the following:
-a girl merges her soul with a living teenage boy
-a boy merges his soul with a living teenage girl
-one boy merges his soul with another teenage boy
-one girl merges her soul with another teenage girl

So, basically, two (or more) people would be living inside of one body.

We can have characters where a boy is possessed by a girl, so his body can be partially controlled by a girl. This girl can speak through his voice, she can see what he sees, she can use his hands, arms and legs, and she has full usage of all his senses. The opposite can also happen, where a girl is possessed by a boy, and this girl feels the boy's presence inside of her.

This usually happens when the boy is possessed by another boy or girl who is a spirit or a ghost, from someone who might have passed away previously. This is the most common scenario.

Another possibility is that through magic, or through some scientific experiment gone wrong, someone loses their physical shape and is forced to live inside of another person's body in order to survive.

I prefer the scenarios where:
-A boy is possessed by a girl
-A girl is possessed by a boy

But other cases are also acceptable where a boy is possessed by another boy, or a girl is possessed by another girl.

Please keep all characters in the age range between ages 6 and 18, since this is a teen-related story. This is especially for the characters who are being possessed by others.

Lastly:
-No one-line chapters
-Chapters of less than 100 words will be deleted at the owner's discretion
-No vore
-No severe foul language
-Keep it clean
-Please check spelling and grammar
-300 GP's for chapters of 300 words or more which follow all rules and are written in proper English.
-Have FUN!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls