*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784234-Revenge-of-the-Bullied
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1784234
Young Dan Gregory was given a special power, will he use it for good, or evil?

Young Dan Gregory was given a special power, will he use it for good, or evil?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Main Characters:

Dan Gregory: 14 years old, 5 foot 7 inches tall, wears size 10 shoe and has deep green eyes and sandy blonde hair with a handful of freckles.

Adam Gregory: 17 years old, 6 foot 2 inches tall, wears size 12 shoe and has green eyes and dark brown hair. Dan's older brother.

Paul Argon: 14 years old, 5 foot 9 inches tall. wears size 10 shoes and has blue eyes and blonde hair. Dan's best friend, spending most of his afternoons hanging out with Dan, as both enjoyed board and video games.

Potential Victims:

Ben Darry: 15 years old, 5 foot 11 inches tall, wears size 11 shoes and has brown eyes and jet black hair. He was the major bully of the classes that Dan and Paul attended at school, frequently giving both boys wedgies, swirlies and Chinese Burns.

Keith Barron: 39 years old, 6 foot 5 inches tall, wears size 13 shoes and has blue eyes and dark blonde hair. Headmaster of the school, often in conflict with the nerdier students since he was always the sporty type, despised their lack of physical prowess.

Harris Blackwood: 36 years old, 6 foot 4 inches tall, wears size 12 shoes and has brown eyes and hair. Gym coach of the school, he too despised the nerds as they were never as fit and athletic as the other students.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784234-Revenge-of-the-Bullied