*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Power Bestowed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784234-Revenge-of-the-Bullied/cid/2453304-Power-Bestowed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1784234
Young Dan Gregory was given a special power, will he use it for good, or evil?
Chapter #1

Power Bestowed

    by: Jack Grey
Dan groaned and rolled around under his thin sheets during the night, the heat of the summer evening was not helping him even though all his windows were open and a faint breeze of warm air circulated the teen's bedroom.

There was a flash of light for the briefest of moments before Dan's eyes opened and stared out at a glowing red orb floating at the foot of his bed.

"GREETINGS MORTAL CHILD". The glowing orb spoke, but the voice was only heard inside Dan's mind, even through it sounded load and threatening.

"W...w...what do you want, what are you?" Dan stuttered, suddenly unnerved by the glowing orb.
"YOU NEED NOT FEAR ME BOY, I COME WITH AN OFFER". The voice said, easing and becoming a much less intimidating force.

"A....an offer?", He was becoming a lot more relaxed now as the orb floated a little closer, looming over his young crotch.
"I OFFER YOU THE POWER TO CHANGE THE SIZE OF ANYTHING AROUND YOU, BE IT LIVING OR INANIMATE".

The struck a real tone with young Dan, who had been interested in science and magic for years, ever since he got into playing Dungeons and Dragons and Magic the Gathering with his friends. The boy thought about it a moment before simply nodding his head.

At this the orb glowed a dark green and fired a sharp beam of green light right into Dan's bare chest, illuminating all of his organs and bones inside his chest. He suddenly felt powerful, as the energy transfer finished, the orb vanished and his chest returned to normal and the boy fell back asleep.

The next morning he woke up with a start and rubbed his head and looked down at his chest, pressing it around his nipples and they got erect before he sighed. "Could it be?"

He then grinned and licked his lips eagerly "What to test this on?"

You have the following choices:

1. Ben Darry

*Noteb*
2. Keith Barron

*Noteb*
3. Harris Blackwood

*Noteb*
4. Jason James, 16 year old neighbour

5. An object in his room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784234-Revenge-of-the-Bullied/cid/2453304-Power-Bestowed