*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Sister's Gift
  2. The Present
  3. Variations on a Theme
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1716295-Your-Sisters-Gift
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1785569
Various storylines all end with you becoming a shrunken pet, possession or slave.
This choice: She is a brat, your fawning mother only thinks she's Gods gift to the world.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your Sister's Gift

    by: DemonX115
         A large blur is coming from the ceiling from what seems like and endless realm of black. You start to become more awake and notice there is an extremely large note on the ground. Since it is light, you're able to make out what it says by moving it about underneath the light. It read:

"Dear Chelsey (your sister's name), this is your brother. I shrunk him for you to use for whatever you want to do with him. Please at least keep him alive and feel free to do anything with him. Sincerely, Mom."

         Could this really be true, your own mother selling you out to your bratty younger sister? You needed to find a way out. You keep banging on the walls of the box and can feel it move. Eventually after you keep banging, you and the box take a fall. You weren't harmed, yet you were scared as all hell. You reached up for the hole that was now reachable since the box was on it's side and escaped. You looked around and saw the massive world that was your 15-year-old sister's room. Suddenly, you hear the pitter-patter of her walking in and decide to hide under her dresser.

         Your sister walks in her room and closes the door behind her. She notices the box and picks it up. Chelsey sits down on her desk chair and opens the box spinning herself slightly on her toes. You notice her act confused as she looks around her room for you and...

You have the following choices:

1. Notices You

*Noteb*
2. Keeps Looking

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DemonX115 (UN: demonx115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1716295-Your-Sisters-Gift