*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. continue
  2. shadow (aggressive)
  3. first
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786622-enter-the-werehog/cid/1667978-continue
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1786622
You actually enter a werehog through several means
This choice: continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

continue

    by: Baxter Ewers
Today you were outside of your house walking around, today you were hungry as you stand near a pole you took out your lunch bag & took out a sandwich to eat as you were eating your sandwich, a guy was spying on you eating your sandwich "sandwich" the guy said he kept looking at you eating your sandwich. You were enjoying it until someone spoke behind you "You" the voice said as you look behind the man putted his right hand out "give me that sandwich now" he said as you looked at your sandwich and back at him you nodded your head no to him then the guy rolls his hand into a fist "I am going to kill you"! He said then you had no choice but to run as fast as you can from him then he was chasing you you were one of those fastest humans on earth so you left him behind the guy appeared acting like Heavy Weapons guy from a youtube video you have seen before just as soon you lost the man you were at your house inside when you got in there was a gift from an unknown person as you walked to it you picked it up & read the note "Hey [Your Name] I was very excited that you are a fast runner so heres a gift for you" You read the whole thing outloud when you putted it away there wasca Red Chaos Emerald that allowed you to touch it as you picked it up you began to have pain in your head very bad pain the emerald glows all bright & it makes you faint for several hours. When you woke up guess what....your not at home anymore you appear to be shrunk & in a room a giant bed,desk,computer,guitars & a Xbox 360 when you looked around it was very dark in the room you began to get scared that your in danger this might be someone playing mind games with you as you looked around you began to hear footsteps & stompings this had made you jump & made you frightened as you were gonna hide but where can you hide?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Under a Bed

*Noteb*
2. Behind The Desk

*Noteb*
3. Run to hide somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Baxter Ewers (UN: superbaxter22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smartguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786622-enter-the-werehog/cid/1667978-continue