*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2175312-An-orange-thong
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1786721
So many girls...they need to be taught a lesson, give any girl from the LoZ a wedgie!
This choice: An orange thong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

An orange thong

    by: Flushed
He noticed the orange thong and tuned out her ranting. He reached down and got a firm grip on the thin fabric.

"HEY!" Nabooru cried out, "take your hands off of my thong!" Without saying a word the guard swiftly yanked up the orange thong, inviting a scream from Nabooru.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOIAAAAHHH" she cried as he yanked up again on the thong, wedging it higher into her round, tan ass. He continued to pull, Nabooru still screaming with one final swift yank the thong ripped.

"Thank the gods that it's over" Nabooru said with relief. However, she then felt his hands on the back of her pants.

"Don't you daAAAHHH" she wailed once more has her pants were rocketed up her ass. He began to bounce her behind, her nice ass jiggling with each tug of the clothing. He stopped and put her down.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leave and get another pair of panties

*Noteb*
2. Stay and spank her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flushed (UN: dukemax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2175312-An-orange-thong