*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2793964-Blue-thing-with-pink-flowers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1786721
So many girls...they need to be taught a lesson, give any girl from the LoZ a wedgie!
This choice: Blue thing with pink flowers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blue thing with pink flowers

    by: Gufnrbehhdhyd
Malon whimpered and groaned on her knees, face down hands in the mud, as a certain young man in green continued pulling and yanking on her thong with enough strength to wield a master sword. After a short heart to heart Malon was able to convince him that even though he loved Zelda, he could at least help Malon to enjoy herself. She told him what she liked and while hesitant, Link obliged.
"Oh, Fuck~ Harder!" Malon panted. "Pull my right out of this dirt!" She was almost completely naked aside from her thong and her generous blouse. It was clear from all the swaying and bouncing that she had no bra on under there.
"Harder? Are you sure?" Link asked.
"Oh fu~~ Yes! Please more..." Malon practically begged as the young man's actions buried her face into the ground. With a sigh, Link called over one of her horses. Link reached down to help her stand up. He attempted to grab her by the waist, but the angle she was in caused his hand to slip, and he filled his hand full of Malon's breast, much to her excitement. She let out a pleasant coo and rested her hands on his. They were great and all, but Link was more of an ass man, so he just continued helping her to stand upright. Without letting go of her panties Link hopped up on top of the horse, and gave Malon one final warning.
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yes, Yes please! I'm almost ready to-" her words were cut short. Link kicked the horse in her side and took Malon's undies in an iron grip. The horse reared and stood on its hind legs, forcing Malon's underwear so much higher than they've ever gone before that she briefly left the ground before they snapped and sent her slingshotting into the mud. The hero quickly calmed the horse and jumped down to check on the devastated woman.
"How was that? Are you ok?" He asked genuinely unsure if she was conscious. What was left of her thong was left wrapped over her more important parts, torn apart. She was lying on her back in the mud, hands up and mouth ajar. One of her breasts had escaped her blouse and hung beautifully off to the side. Malon's grin was enormous, her eyes were drained of energy but brimming with satisfaction. Her whole body was covered in sweat and filth. Her delicate thighs were trembling.
"Holy... Crap..." She breathed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gufnrbehhdhyd (UN: fyufguhfhio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/2793964-Blue-thing-with-pink-flowers