*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2155160-The-security-guard-allows-the-lady-to-go-aboard
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: The security guard allows the lady to go aboard.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The security guard allows the lady to go aboard.

    by: Unknown
"Thank you,"'you say to the security guard. You suppose your father really did make everything right. Just a pray and thins go well. He was right all along, just as you knew. You get aboard the plane, and pack your luggage into the top compartment, and ale a seat. It was now the waiting game.

-------------------

You feel your containment unit being lifted away, as you tumble through the clothes, feeling the bump of a new ground, and a push that propels you to the front of the dark. You feel around and notice a zipper right in front of you. You open it up, and exit out, and look in to your prison. You notice pants that have a waist that seem a little bigger than the waist area of the shirt, which seems odd, but that was some's style. You walk forward, to get a view of your surroundings. You look under the cliff you are on, and find a shocking sight. You were on a gigantic airplane. Either that, or your puny. The airplane faces turbulence, and you tumble off the top compartment, and just grab at the bottom, finding yourself holding yourself out of death's grasp. You look down - you must land. Right underneath you is a large woman eating a chicken. The chicken has an opening right in the middle where the lady has been eating. She then leans back right under you to chew the food. You also see she is wearing a tanktop exposing large breasts that you could possibly land on. Your hands get clammy all of the sudden. Oh no. The compartment leaves your reach, and you fall.

Where do you fall?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The woman's chicken

*Noteb*
2. The woman's cleavage

3. The woman's mouth.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2155160-The-security-guard-allows-the-lady-to-go-aboard