*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2732130-Fasten-your-seatbelt
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: A flight attendant giving safety instructions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fasten your seatbelt

    by: T34/85
“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard our flight” you hear a female voice say.

As the stewardess continues with pre-flight safety instructions you realize you’re on a departing plane to god knows where. Suddenly, you start to put the pieces together. You’re in a dark place you can’t get out of, you’re surrounded by soft materials, and you’re on an airplane.

“I’m in someone’s luggage?!” You shout out loud, terrified with the sudden realization of what’s going on.

You have no idea how it happened. You figured you must have shrunk somehow. You wonder why you were shrunk, even more so why you are in someone’s luggage. What could they want with you? Who’s luggage is it? Where are they taking you? You kept repeating these questions to yourself over and over as you hear the plane take off. The bag your in slides a little as the planes gains altitude.

“I must be in the overhead compartment” you think.

The next thing that comes to your min as the plane reaches cruising altitude is whether or not you should try and escape. It’s not exactly an easy task given that it’s pitch black dark and you can’t see any way out. Even if you’re able to get out you’ll still have to somehow get out of the overhead compartment that you’re pretty sure the luggage is in. It could be best to just wait it out and see what happens.

On the other hand you think that it could be worth a shot. You don’t know where you’re going, or the intentions of whoever shrunk you and put you in their luggage. After deliberating with yourself you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to escape

2. Wait out the flight

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens before you can decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2732130-Fasten-your-seatbelt