*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chased by giantess
  2. Something else
  3. Captured!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2775206-Chased-by-giantess
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: you race off into the crowded airport with her in pursuit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chased by giantess

    by: T34/85
You bolt out of the way just as the woman’s shoe comes down in an attempt to pin you in place. With no time to lose, you take off running through the airport. Your small size enables you to weave in and out of foot traffic with ease. You’ve always had cat-like reflexes so you’re also able to dodge feet coming down in your path. The only drawback is that your stamina has never been the best so after about three minutes of running. You stop to see how far you got, you realize the woman is still hot on your six. She’s polity excusing herself through the crowd as they think she’s late for a flight.

You realize just how small you are seeing that you haven’t gotten far at all even though you’ve been running for three straight minutes. With your stamina all but gone and the woman still chasing you, you forge through a crowd of people and hide in a corner that nobody is paying attention to. Once you get there you try to catch your breath and hope that the woman lost you.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. The woman loses you

2. You feel a hand wrap around you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2775206-Chased-by-giantess