*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "A plaything for my sorority."
  2. Taken Away
  3. Captured!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2891492-A-plaything-for-my-sorority
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: "A plaything for my soirity."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"A plaything for my sorority."

    by: T34/85
"A-a plaything?" you ask

"Yes" responds the woman. "You see, I'm the head of my sorority on campus and it's my job to find ways to get more pledges to be our sorority sisters. So I shrink cute guys such as yourself to attract more members, it's turned into a tradition to have a different shrunken man as our plaything each school year. Then at the end of the year he is given away to one of our graduating sisters as a graduation gift."

You sit in your cup holder, trying to take in everything. The last thing you want is to be shrunken and humiliated by a bunch of annoying sorority girls. You've always thought they were obnoxious.

"And don't worry little man, nobody is going to harm you. The girls are going to love you!" reassures your captress.

Your heart sinks, you just know that you're going to be humiliated. To you it's almost worse than the physical torture you thought you were going to have to endure when you first were kidnapped by this woman.

"I'm Gina by the way. What's yours?"

You say your name indignantly. "And you can't just kidnap me and make me a plaything for your sorority! I'm in college too and I have my own life!"

"Oh of course I can, you're in my cupholder aren't you?" giggles Gina. "I wonder if any of the girls will recognize you if you go to the college here in town, and don't worry you'll learn to love you're new life!"

Knowing that there's nothing you can do, you sit in the cup holder and try to convince yourself that it won't be as bad as you think it will be. Gina periodically smiles down at you, pleased with the catch that she made. After almost a half hour the car stops and Gina scoops you out and holds you in her open hand.

"Welcome to your new home" she says excitedly.

You look and see a house on campus with Greek letters above the door. Gina closes her fist and you're trapped in darkness again as Gina makes her way to the house.

What happens next?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2891492-A-plaything-for-my-sorority