*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3009228-A-cloud-covering-the-sun
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: A cloud covering the sun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

A cloud covering the sun

    by: T34/85
To your relief, you see it's just a white puffy cloud covering the sun. Your captress is looking out at the road, impatiently waiting for her ride, completely unaware you're standing on her boot. Not wanting her to notice you, you quickly jump off her boot and run away from her as fast as your little legs can carry you. It seems like forever to you but you make it to a tree a few feet away. You decide to hide behind it until the coast is clear, figuring it's safer than running in the open.

You give yourself a few minutes to catch your breath before peeking out from behind to tree to look at the giantess who captured you. What do you see?

You have the following choices:

1. She's flagging down a taxi

*Noteb*
2. She looks down at the hole in her boot and begins to panic

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3009228-A-cloud-covering-the-sun