*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad idea
  2. Decisions, Decisions
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2892704-Bad-idea
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: Stay where you are despite the risks.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bad idea

    by: T34/85
You figure that if you stay where there's a ton of foot traffic and try to get someone's attention, you will eventually get noticed. You see your chance as you look straight ahead and see a woman walking straight towards you at a casual pace. She looks to be in her mid 20s with long curly blonde hair and a pale face. She's slightly on the cubby side and she's wearing a blue tank top, sneakers, and jeans.

"HEY DOWN HERE! HELP ME!" you shout at the top of your lungs.

She doesn't seem to notice you but you're determined to get her attention despite the risks.

"MISS LOOK DOWN! YOU GOTTA HELP ME!" you shout again, while frantically waving your arms.

Again, she doesn't notice as she walks closer and closer to you. To your horror you look up to see the oblivious woman's sneaker raising off the ground and move directly above your head. You scream in terror as it descends down upon your miniscule body, you close your eyes preparing for the end...

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. You are crushed

*Noteb*
2. The woman sees you at the last minute

3. A hand grabs you just before you are stepped on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2892704-Bad-idea