*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Decisions, Decisions
  2. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1130399-Decisions-Decisions
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: You're on the floor, and no one's noticed you shrink.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Decisions, Decisions

    by: SWP
You're not sure what just happened, but you need to act fast. You are in the center of the check-in portion of the airport with a lot of foot-traffic, so you probably can't stay where you are safely. It's a wonder that you are able to stay here unconscious without getting stepped on. You need to form a plan for how you will get help and get back to your normal size.

You're freaking out as a foot crashes only a few feet from you. Calm down, you tell yourself. You look around a see a wall of feet and luggage, each of which threatens to kill you. The foot that almost crushes you is quickly followed by luggage wheels. You just manage to dodge being clipped as the giantess briskly walks by to her flight.

You take a few short breaths and begin to think up a plan. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Try to get someone's attention.

2. Hide

3. Stay where you are despite the risks.

4. Too late. Something happens to you!

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1130399-Decisions-Decisions