*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A security officer
  2. Spotted
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2892754-A-security-officer
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: A security officer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A security officer

    by: T34/85
You look up to see a towering airport security officer just inches away looking down at you with her hand covered over her open mouth in shock. She has hazel eyes, long black air tied in a bunt, and looks to be in her early 30s. You're somewhat relieved to see her as you were hoping to get help from a security officer. You wave your arms trying to convince her that you're real. She takes her hand off her mouth but it still hangs open in disbelief. She mouths: "oh my God!" and reaches for you. Her painted finger nails pinch the back of your shirt and hoist you into the air. The g-forces take you by surprise but you're glad to be off the floor where you could be stepped on.

She doesn't take time to examine you, instead she quickly drops you into her breast pocket and seals you inside. You're in total darkness as you feel the woman start to walk through the airport. You are kept secure inside the pocket and you can't move easily but it's not uncomfortable. You have enough room to breath. As the woman walks farther, the noses of the busy airport fade away. Suddenly, the woman stops walking and opens her pocket and you see her reach inside to grab you. Knowing you can't do anything, you let her pull you out. The woman drops you in your open hand.

After adjusting to the light you see...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2892754-A-security-officer