*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You don't have time to look.
  2. Spotted
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2734022-You-dont-have-time-to-look
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: You don't have time to look up to see who's spotted you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You don't have time to look.

    by: MorTho
Before you could react you are scooped up by someone and cupped between there hands, inside you can't see anything but you can hear light footfalls from outside.

You hear the sound of a toilet flushing, that must mean whoever picked you up took you to the toilets with them, suddenly the person opens their hands and light floods in, as your eyes adjust you notice that the girl who is holding you is your little cousin Lily, you had forgotten that she was coming to see you off before you left, she turns _ today and really wanted to come and see you off before she went to her birthday party.

You have the following choices:

1. 15 years old

*Noteb*
2. 10 years old

*Noteb*
3. 5 years old

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MorTho (UN: 2013mortho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2734022-You-dont-have-time-to-look