*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. Captured!
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2734162-Something-else
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else

    by: Billis
You struggle with all your might and actually manage to squirm free of you captor's grasp, you hear a shocked gasp as you kick free of the giant fist and plummet downwards. You see a wall of blue jeans rushing past you and the floor rushing up to meet you, dragging along the jeans you reduce speed enough that when you slide down them and roll across the ground you've lost enough momentum that you don't immediately die, or maybe it's like how an ant can survive being thrown out of a plane, you're not sure. What you are sure of is that you come to a rest on your back staring up at your giant captress as she stares down at you with a look of surprise on her face. The woman looks to be in her mid 20s, of average height and with long brown hair, she's wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers as she stands in a walkway of the airport. You began to scramble to your feet and the giantess began to raise her foot...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billis (UN: yarglebargle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2734162-Something-else