*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2155158-The-bag-you-are-in-is-checked
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: The bag you are in is checked.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The bag you are in is checked.

    by: Unknown
You fiddle through the softness, trudging by. The further you go, you are more able to push away your surrounding. You push a little too hard, and fall onto a hard surface, cracking glass beneath you. A bright red light surrounds you, and you look above noticing giant clothing, underwear, bras, shirts, socks, pants. You look behind you, and let your eyes condition you to the red light enough to find out you're on a giant clock. You stand and walk forward before hitting your head on something hard. You look up and realize it to be the barrel of a gun. You're pretty horrified now.

-------------------

This was going to be the day you made your father proud and made a difference for your cause. You walked to the TSA check in. If the bomb was off, it would pass. Was the bomb off? You left the bomb clock on! Oh no. They're going to find it, they're going to arrest you, and your father will be off to the Pocanos by then.

-------------------

The gun barrel hit your head pretty hard. You stumble a little back, and a little forward. You land your hand on a loose wire, and accidentally tear it off, throwing you into a world of darkness.

-------------------

Te security guard puts your bag threw. There are signs. "Excuse me ma'am. We're going to have to check your bag."

"That's weird. Maybe try to check it again."

The guard took the bag, and re-checked it. You pray to your father. The bag checks miraculously. What could have happened? The security guard looks it over. She looks like she's about to say something.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2155158-The-bag-you-are-in-is-checked