*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mothers and fathers day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787247-fairly-odd-parents-mom-and-dads-wish/cid/1131200-mothers-and-fathers-day
by jack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1787247
timmy missed mother and fathers day and now feels bad and decides to give them each a wish
Chapter #1

mothers and fathers day

    by: jack
its may 9th timmy wakes up he forgets something "what day is it today?". After the multiple hits dropped by his mother that its mothers day he says "must be another surprise quiz from mr crocker". Timmy's mom starts to cry "MOM whats wrong" "HOW CAN YOU FORGET ITS MOTHERS DAY!!!!" "OH mom I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you somehow" "ITS TOO LATE FOR THAT". A month later its fathers day and timmy forgets after the many hints his dad left him "must be another surprise quiz from mr crocker". Then timmy's dad starts to cry "dad whats wrong don't tell me its fathers day". "HOW CAN YOU FORGET I'VE GIVEN UP ON MY DREAMS FOR THIS AN UNGRATEFUL SON!!!!". "Dad I''ll make it up to you somehow" "TOO LATE GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE NOT DONE!!!". Timmy goes to his room with his fairies "cosmo and wanda" waiting "HI TIMMY HAPPY FATHERS DAY". "WHAT YOU KNEW BUT HAVEN'T TOLD ME?!!" "HOW CAN YOU FORGET ITS FATHERS DAY". said cosmo "DON'T TELL US YOU FORGOT MOTHERS DAY TOO!" said wanda timmy nodded. "what are you going to do now" said his fairies "hmm I know I can give my parents each a wish" "thats a great idea sport" said cosmo "I don't know about this said wanda wanda checked da rules "doesn't say anything here about granting fairy god childs parents wishes but I'm still not sure about it" said wanda "come on timmy after all the countless mothers and fathers days you forgot this will really help make up for it"said cosmo "you know what cosmo your right I wish for a way in which my parents could grant their deepest desire" with a wave of their wands a purple mist emerged then dispersed with two items what are they?

You have the following choices:

1. two "one wish" gift cards that when open it emits fairy dust forcing their wish

2. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack (UN: sonicfreak04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787247-fairly-odd-parents-mom-and-dads-wish/cid/1131200-mothers-and-fathers-day