*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant George!
  2. George!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/1201792-Giant-George
by Liam
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1787591
An ordinary 18 year old has an extraordinary adventure. Or is unknowingly part of one...
This choice: Giant George!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giant George!

    by: Liam
Yawning, George stomped downstairs in his boxers. It was a Sunday, he had just woken up at 1pm. Yet still, lazy as ever, the teen stumbled into the kitchen and guzzled down the remains of a carton of orange juice. His dad was out, so he waltzed into the living room. When he stepped on the cold, hard, floor, he felt something crunch beneath his bare foot.Thinking nothing of it, he lifted his other foot and stepped forward. Crunch again. Looking at his sole, he saw a small red thing crushed. Thinking nothing of that either, he went to sit down. Crunch yet again. And standing up, the crushed red object was visible on the left side of his tight white boxers. Looking around, he saw an almost miniscule ship. Picking it up, he saw two tiny people inside. The label on the ship said 'swallow me'. George thought it was all a dream but placed it on his tongue and swallowed...

Little did he know the tiny ship and the people inside carried thousands of bacteria sized versions of those pills, which George was supposed to swallow. They were there in case he had enough sense (shockingly he did) to not eat them from the floor. They dumped the ships contents in his stomach, and a tingle ran through his body. He didn't notice the ship fly from his nose, fly out the window and vanish. Such a surreal experience, but all he could think was that the ceiling was moving closer...

Yep, it sure was! At a rapid pace too, soon enough he was barely fitting into the room. Grinning at his new found height, George laughed as he smashed through the roof. When the growth stopped, George was 250ft tall, and sitting on the rubble of his house... Taking advantage of his new found height, George stood up and lifted his foot. He moved it, trying to find a crushing target. He found it, a house near his. BOOM! The teen's foot came down, crushing the structure to rubble. And as the people ran out, George grabbed them up and gulped them down his throat. No-one was going to escape this horny, hungry, giant teen...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787591-Georges-size-change-adventure/cid/1201792-Giant-George