*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787694-Marriage-Counselor
by Janis
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1787694
An adult story about a bizarre marriage counselor who alters husbands and wives.

An adult story about a bizarre marriage counselor who alters husbands and wives.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Dr. Provert alters husbands and wives under the guise of helping their marriage, Through the use of hypnosis, drugs, devices, or whatever, Dr. Provert changes their personality, their sexuality, and even their physical for the doctor's own twisted pleasure. Provert can femininze the husband, make the wife a slut or very uptight, and experience role reversal. The freakier the better. This should be a very sexual story.
Feel free to create a troubled married couple show up at the doctor's office and let the fun begin.
There are no restrictions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787694-Marriage-Counselor