*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. chichi's game
  2. Chichi
  3. Choose a girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1788229-Dragonball-Wedgies/cid/1922271-chichis-game
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1788229
Pan, Bulma, Videl and more!
This choice: chichi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

chichi's game

    by: Death the kid
One day, I decided to go to Goku's house for a visit, only to be greeted by Chichi. Apparently Goku had taken Gohan on a camping trip, and wouldn't be back for a week or so. "Gohan's still young, so I thought it would do some good to bond with his father. Problem is, now I'm here by myself" she said. Knowing that I had a long trip back home, I told her I could keep her company for a while. "Thank you! Why don't we have lunch?" she said. She cooked some lunch and we got to talking, when suddenly I dropped my plate on the floor, leaving a big mess everywhere. "Don't worry I'll get it", she said. She then grabbed a rag to clean it up with, and bent over right in front of me exposing her red G-string. I laughed a little bit, and she asked what was so funny. "Nothing. By the way, thanks for giving me such a good view of your underwear" I said. "Oops!" she said as she tucked them back in. "Sorry, I hope your not offended, these panties tend to get away from me sometimes". "That's ok I don't mind. In fact, they were actually pretty sexy" I said. "Well thank you, I'm glad you like them", she said. As she continued to clean her panties once again started to show. "You know, I'd give you a wedgie, but I'd probably rip your panties off if I did" I said. "I'm not so sure, these ones are surprisingly durable", she responded. We debated for a bit, and eventually she decided to make a bet. "How about this. You give me a wedgie as hard as you can. If you rip them, I'll let you give me a wedgie whenever you want.. If you can't, you buy me whatever I want at the mall". "You're on", I said, and she bent over to prepare. I then grabbed her panties and started to lift up, and she let out a small moan. I then lifted up harder, and she started to moan loader, almost as if she enjoyed it. I then lifted up as hard as I could, and she gritted her teeth. I bounced her up and down and she gasped with each bounce until we heard a small ripping sound. Sure enough, on the third bounce afterwards her panties ripped and she fell on the floor. "Ow", she moaned while rubbing her butt. "Ha ha, that's what you get! This is gonna be a fun week!" I taunted. "It should be fun for both of us", she said as she stood up and adjusted her pants. "That was a really nice wedgie by the way she said. I guess I'll go without panties for now", she said. She then bent over exposing her butt crack, and winked at me.

You have the following choice:

1. Help her pick out a new pair of panties for the next wedgie.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Death the kid (UN: kabukikongo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1788229-Dragonball-Wedgies/cid/1922271-chichis-game